Risk Management University is designed specifically to address the insurance and risk management needs of higher education. RMU is a natural extension of EIIA’s risk management services and is available exclusively to our Members. Our tag line, Bridging Risk ®, connotes our desire to work with our Members to address risks head on, question the status quo and seek creative solutions to a wide range of issues, on and off campus.
Our growing Course Catalog and risk management resources have been constructed with these goals in mind:
- Create a learning environment in which practical risk management techniques are embraced
- Through knowledge, enable you to more fully utilize the EIIA resources available to you and collaborate with the EIIA Risk Management Directors on both routine and strategic risk issues
- Allow you to make more informed decisions on risk, risk reduction and risk assumption
- Provide you with the tools you need to engage others in meaningful dialogue on strategic risk management issues throughout your campus
- Create sustainable change in your institution’s approach to risk management
- Achieve a measureable reduction in the cost of risk
RMU is brought to you by EIIA, serving the insurance and risk management needs – and protecting the promise – of higher education for more than 50 years. We welcome you to join us and learn more!
Note: EIIA continues to offer on-line training programs through AlertDriving and in2vate. Visit our Training page for details on those programs as well as references to other training programs, including OSHA courses and DOE training.